Category: Geopolitics

2

Why the “Middle Class” is a Myth

“[The] lack of upward mobility has jeopardized middle-class Americas basic bargain that if you work hard, you have a chance to get ahead. (from Obama’s May appearance on David Letterman)” The Middle Class? How do you define middle class? Is In this article by Alan...

0

The Lie We Live

The Age of Shocking Revelations? It seems to me more and more of us are awakening to the truth. Light is being cast upon the con to which we have been living for a long time viagra αγορά. People are realizing they had been had. Enough is...

3

The Rat Race Life – Zen Gardner

“How in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 6:30am by an alarm clock, leap out of bed, dress, force-feed, shit, piss, brush teeth and hair, and fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody...

0

Obama’s China Concerns

Politics – “To be sure, China has had a good couple of months when it comes to projecting their rising superpower status to the rest of the world. Well, besides when Washington does things like bully nations with no standing army into supporting a unilateral...

socioeconomic 0

George Carlin on the American Dream

“Ten years later, the veracity of Carlin’s words rings truer than ever. Next year the richest 1% of humans on this planet will own more wealth than the rest of us 99% earth inhabitants combined. And in the ensuing years since Carlin uttered those words, the...